More trepanation on the telly

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Wed Oct 11 11:10:00 EDT 1995

> There is a programme on BBC2 (or maybe it was CH4) with Angus Deyton
> this weekend (Sunday, 10.10pm) called In Search of Happiness.

BBC1, actually :)

Yes, in which Angus "TV's Mr Sex" Deayton interviews a number of people
who have taken strange and, dare I say it, rocky paths to enlightenment.
Includes a couple who've been trepanned, and indeed stood for Parliament
on a ticket of free trepanation on the National Health.  I believe these
are the same "people with holes in their heads" we've heard about
before...

- Andy

Ob7": Mick Farren and the Deviants - "Screwed Up" EP