Atlantic City-1982 (BOC)

Wed Oct 11 08:34:25 EDT 1995

Rob + Bill discussing the ETL tour:

>Rob in Delaware;
>
>Do you remember the date and month of this show?  I seem to recall that
>BOC did a stadium tour with Journey that summer.  It was the ETL Tour,
>wasn't it?

One thing that I recall about this show is that things seemed kinda strained
between the guys in the band. As I recall, they all arrived in separate
Winnebago-type things...

Hmm... the first BOC show I ever saw was in '82 in Worcester, MA.  My
brother and I were staying at the same hotel BOC was (or at least where
they stopped at after the show) -- we didn't know it at the time though.
But, as we were hanging out in the lobby and game room, we'd keep seeing
these familiar-looking faces coming into the hotel:  they all came in
seperately, about 5-10 minutes apart.  We just figured that they'd attrack
(oops that should be attract) less of a crowd by coming in seperately -
but perhaps there was more to it than that.

Stupid little tidbit from that night:  Buck came into the hotel men's room
when I was in there, and we were at adjacent urinals.  I wanted to say
hi, but it was my first BOC show, I was kinda stunned beyond speech at
seeing him there, and well, guess I was a little occupied at the time . . .
\

John