BS TREPAN CD

Ross Reyes reyes at NJ.SEMI.HARRIS.COM
Wed Oct 11 09:21:22 EDT 1995

Is the Trepanation CD available in the stores, or only available
through special ordering?  I saw someone had the address to
order direct from Cellsum Records, maybe on SWU page.  I'd also
like to get Eponymous.

On WotT:  I got it for $20 at the WIZ.  BTBW is the only song
on there that I never heard before.   It's at least interesting
to hear something new from BOC, even if only one song.   Rest of
the CD is typical of BOC, re-releasing same stuff over and over.
It's a good pick and variety of songs and makes it a good listen
for a compilation of hits.   Over all this CD is a sham(e), and
without the Imaginos tracks, it's a crying sham(e).

RR