Atlantic City-1982 (BOC)

Matt Thompson thompsom at OSOFT_NT.BUCKHEAD.COM
Wed Oct 11 10:57:00 EDT 1995

>Hmm... the first BOC show I ever saw was in '82 in Worcester, MA.

That's a great story.  I believe Aldo Nova opened up for that show and it
was broadcast live on 107.3 WAAF.  They had a short interview with Eric
backstage right before they went on and I remember being surprised at how
wimpy his voice sounded compared to when he talks on stage.  You get the
same effect on the "Stars" video where he is being interviewed about the
project and he says "An lo and behold there's everyone from the dawn of
man in the heavy rock business" in a tiny voice and then they cut to him
belting out the song in the studio "We can be strong we are fire and
stone!".  Sounds like two different people.