HW: Business Trip Review

Paul G Ward sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Thu Oct 12 10:20:38 EDT 1995

>Thought I'd try my hand at this review stuff.  I recently got _The Business
>Trip_ and was quite impressed.  Naturally, this is my opinion only.
>
>Rudy

Good review Rob!

I'll add this (and ANY other HW review) to my WWW review pages.

>***************
>The BUSINESS TRIP (CD)
>
>Three guys (Dave Brock, Alan Davy, & Richard Chadwick) are in a line of work
>that takes them away from home from time to time.  The Electric Teepee was
>touring the UK in Nov. of '93 and they decided to make a memento to the trip

One question .... I thought that _The Bussiness Trip_ was the _It Is The
Business Of The Future To Be Dangerous_ tour (the track list indicates it could
be either)

Rgrds,

Paul
--