HW: Manchester gig

Watt, Colin M. C.M.Watt at SHU.AC.UK
Thu Oct 12 11:31:00 EDT 1995

Hi all,

I've been lurking for a few weeks now, so this is my first posting...

anyway, is anyone going to the Hawks gig at Manchester Academy next Monday ?
 I'm planning to drive over for it (from Sheffield), but I've left it a bit
late to sort tickets out... I've not been to this place before, only the
Apollo and International 2 in the past, so I don't know how big it is / how
easy it will be to get into on the night... advice anyone??

I'll perhaps post a more useful message next time   :o)

Col