Darxtar official newsletter Oct 1995.

Henrik Hallgren 100522.44 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Thu Oct 12 08:23:27 EDT 1995

                Darxtar official newsletter October 1995.

                                Hi !

We have lots of cool information for ya this time so let's get down to it:

1 - Briskeby Records, a small Norwegian company will soon release a compilation
cd with various Scandinavian progressive and psychedelic bands, one track by
Darxtar ! It will be ltd to 300 copies and we'll do our best to lay our hands
on some of them. No release date yet.

2 - The "Space rock" cd on Cleopatra we mentioned in our last newsletter is
still under compilation. No release date yet.

3 - The new Darxtar cd is ready and will hopefully be out by Nov/Dec!
We call it "Sju" and we believe it takes the sound of Darxtar into yet another
dimension! One thing you do know about Darxtar is that you never know what the
next record will be like, other than great of course... Maybe more progressive
than "Daybreak". No release date yet.

4 - Now, let us please welcome to the line-up Mr Bjorn Jacobsson on guitar,
vocals and fx. An old friend of the band that will broaden the sound even
more - a great musician (a bit crazy though). Also back in action is Fredric
Sundquist on the ol'space-violin after a years absence from the band.
If you feel like you'd like to see this line-up on stage please read on !

5 - Nik Turner's Space ritual with Darxtar - does this sound interesting to you?!?
Well, on the 16th of December 1995 this will be a reality in Jonkoping, Sweden.
A one-off space festival where Darxtar will do their own gig and later the same
evening function as backing band for Uncle Nik himself!
A couple of more warm up acts will be there and we can guarantee you space-rock
of the 1:st degree for sure! If you want to book tickets for the event please
call Evert Wysell on +46-36174858 or fax us on +46-38320223.
How was that for a newsletter, eh? See ya there...

PS. Only a few copies left of the "Starlog" comp. cassetter, don't delay...