ordering "Flat Out" via cyberspace

Thu Oct 12 08:32:34 EDT 1995

Adrian asks:

I saw it at Towers also they were asking better than $25 US for it.  This
version originated from England.  The CD now version is from Holland and
slightly cheaper $22.97 US.  Don't now if there are any variances between
the Holland and English version though.  Perhaps Robo or John S. can fill
you in.

I have not heard of any differences in the versions -- Bolle has told me
in the past that alot of the imports from the various European countries
are in fact the same thing (case in point:  "Flat Out" has been touted
by various distributors as a Holland import, a German import, and a French
import -- all 3 are the same).  I will check my local Tower to see if it
is there and verify that the English import is the same as the one I have
(which was touted as a Holland import - and is the same as the original
album version).

John