'76

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Thu Oct 12 11:30:26 EDT 1995

I bought '76 in Belgium over a year ago.  Agreement concerning sound
quality etc.  Also, I've heard better mid-son raps from Eric on
'Dominance' many times, including encouraging fans to "write to Mr.
Carter in Washington, say 'Dear Jimmy.'"  And also "Let me tell you
about the story of Dominance and Submission...it's been around for
thousands and thousands of years, as long as there's been men and
women...as long as there's been music."
Genrally, unless Carl Palmer is playing, drum solos are horrible,
even from an amazing drummer like Albert...

Ralph 'Sonny' Barger
Oakland CA