'76

C.E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Oct 13 08:43:48 EDT 1995

        Yeah, neither disc nor vid is of the highest quality, but I
have many fine memories of long, inebriated nights in the basement of
Dunster House at Harvard watching the vid :)  And I think the bass solo
is really cool.
        Plus, as a folklorist I feel compelled that the vid is one of
the very few examples of BOC performances on a video medium (the only
other I can think of being the Black & Blue vid), and is therefore
worthwhile no matter what kind of quality we would like to see.

Carl