I want to see you in black

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Fri Oct 13 16:13:00 EDT 1995

Ken says

> My $0.02 on WOTT.  I saw BOC play at Griffiti's near Baltimore
> last Feb.  They made an announcement on a new upcoming album.
> They said they had a new song, "I want to see you in black".
> They played it and it sounded good.  I understood them to say this
> new song would be on their new album.  Instead, WOTT is
> another greatest hits compliation.  :(   As fine as WOTT is, I
> would still like to see a new release of *new* material.  :)

SYiB is one of the John Shirley lyrics they've been playing for a while
(there's lots more on this in the BOC-FAQ).

You don't want to believe anything Bloom says about the "new album" -
he's been promising it "next summer" since late '92 at least.  In the
computer biz, it'd be called "vapourware".

- Andy