BOC: Stalk Forest Group/WOTT

Fri Oct 13 11:52:51 EDT 1995

Andy writes:

Beats me - I got mine nearly new (thanks, Alun!) shortly after release in
'78.  I suspect rarity will be more of an issue than price.  It might
even be a UK-only release.  It is the sort of obscure item we might have
expected on _WotT_, though.

FYI, it was recorded in Commack, NY, no date given.  "Citizens of Long
Island!  The talent you spawned has returned to its homeland," etc etc.
It's a good, efficient version, but you can probably live without it.

6/8/75 I believe.  I agree, this (and other b-sides) should've shown up
on WOTT.

This show was a King Biscuit broadcast -- did they remove the squeal of
feedback during the second time the chorus was sang?

John