BOC: Stalk Forest Group/WOTT

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Fri Oct 13 18:13:00 EDT 1995

> 6/8/75 I believe.  I agree, this (and other b-sides) should've shown up
> on WOTT.
>
> This show was a King Biscuit broadcast -- did they remove the squeal of
> feedback during the second time the chorus was sang?
>
> John

No, it's still there - proves it's the same version, anyway!  Yes, even I
(dilettante that I am :) might have been interested in _WotT_ if it had
included this, and the live "Flaming Telepaths" b-side.

OTOH, you'd probably have to be a "true fan", or some kind of masochist
(if there's a difference :) to really want _Club Ninja_ out-takes.

BTW, I'm 100% positive it's "talent", not "terror".

- Andy