I want to see you in black

Fri Oct 13 13:39:39 EDT 1995

> anywho, one must wonder why BOC hasn't released a new album...doesn't
> BOC
> have the funding to record and produce their own CD on their own record
> label?  if a local band like "Defender"  (they suck!) can make their
> own CD,
> why can't BOC?

Not to mention the Brain Surgeons :)

- Andy

Yeah, but the Brain Surgeons don't suck!

My guess is that BOC has refrained from releasing a CD on their own label
for the following reasons:

1. They don't have the $ to do this, or don't want to part with it (probably
closer to the truth)
2. They honestly believe a new deal with a major label is imminent (I'd
like to believe this one too...)
3. They feel this would somehow tarnish their image.

By the way, when I refer to BOC here, this probably applies to their
management (or lack thereof) as well.

John