I want to see you in black

Fri Oct 13 15:00:57 EDT 1995

Theo responds to me:

Also, I don't think this was done "throughout the band's career" - but
certainly in the last 6 or 7 years.

John

I hate to argue with an expert, but Eric promised Secret treaties
about 8 months before it came out, and ditto for 'Agents.'  I wasn't
maligning him, as he's pretty much my all-time favorite frontman, I
was just making an observation about his stage personna.
theo

Well, ya got me there.  I was not aware of such facts (although it must
have been a little different back then, since BOC had a legitamite
record contract, so the future albums were a little more certain?).

And you (and anyone else) can argue with me all ya want - I don't like
to consider myself as an "expert" - just a gatherer and reporter of
information, and a few of my own opinions.

O.K., I think I've used up my quota for a day or two . . .

John