HW: London/Wolverhampton?

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Oct 13 16:29:58 EDT 1995

Martyn White writes:

>         Carl, your best bet is to travel to these gigs by train.

I second that.

> I won't send details because its been a while since I was in England
> and they may have changed but I think you can get a direct train
> to London from Cambridge and then one direct to Wolverhampton.

If you can get a direct train from Bangor to London, then I'm sure
you should be able to get one from Cambridge! :-)

Do British Rail still freely distribute their electronic timetable??
I know when I was at Bangor, we had a copy installed on the local PC
network.  The software is really handy, as you can get it to work out
your journey (complete with train changes) according to your preferred
departure or arrival time.

Ask around your department, Carl, as someone might know where there
is a copy you can use.  Alternatively, you can always plan your journey
by asking at your local BR station.

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.