HW: random Area S4 thoughts

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Fri Oct 13 19:18:11 EDT 1995

>>         No "Sputnik Stan" on the CD EP version? :( Well, I hope
>
>Damn!
>
>Fofp: Is it too late to change the CD you picked up for me with vinyl?
>
>Paul

I found the CD version of this also, and jumped on it, but I would have
prefered vinyl.  I asked the store clerk to order the vinyl for me.
I like the CD alot, but look foward to a live version of Alien hopefully
soon.  I seen the boys do this in Cleve. last spring, and it was amazing.
I think Ron Trees punky voice and Calvertish actions blend well with the
Hawks.
By the way, they had an import CD of Pinkwind Festival of the Sun ( I think
this is the title ) for 27.95 + tax.  Is this a good price?  I probably
won't buy it, but if anyone out there wants it, I can pick it up for them.
E-mail me directly on this.

I finally got around to buying Xenon Codex and Hall of the Mt. Grill, and
they are both simply amazing.  I cannot believe how good both of these are.
Wastelands of Sleep blows me away. This song is one of those songs you wish
would just keep playing for about 10 mins. more than it is. Winds of Change
on Grill is another one I wish wouldn't end for awhile. If I remember,
someone here stated that the new Spiral Realms is similar to WoC. Knowing
this I immediatly called the record store and added the new Spiral Realms
to my order.

Duane
aa5287 at freenet.lorain.oberlin.edu

OBCD: Melting Euphoria "Through the Strands of Time"