HW: London/Wolverhampton?

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Sat Oct 14 15:50:48 EDT 1995

>         For example: where the hell is Brixton!?

At the end of the Victoria tube line, which passes through the station
(King's Cross) where the Cambridge train terminates.

> And when is that gig anyway?

Next Saturday (21st), 6pm - 6am.   I suggest finding a Londoner on the
list who can put you up for the night (although if you last the distance,
the trains will be running again when you come out).  Last time HW played
between 10 and 12.  The rest of the event was support bands (some of which
were very good).

I'll be going, with a friend, and would like to meet up with other BOC-Lers.
Unfortunately I probably can't offer any accommodation.

Dave.