HW: London/Wolverhampton?

C.E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sat Oct 14 13:38:35 EDT 1995

> Tsk, tsk, Carl.  Show some initiative. ;-)

        I did!  I immediately turned to the fount of all knowledge and
wisdom: BOC-L :)

        So I can see I'll have to get a student railcard right pronto
and book my tickets.  Speaking of which, is it necessary to buy tix to
a UK HW gig in advance?  On the US tour, I don't think anything sold out
so one could just wander up to the door, buy and enter.  Is this true in
the UK, or should one avail oneself of TicketBastard (or the UK
equivalent) ahead of time?

        There are many local customs to be sorted out here ...

Thanks, all, for the info,
Carl

ObCD: Kingston Wall, Tri-logy