I want to see you in black

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 14 13:55:29 EDT 1995

>John,
>
>Seems you forgot option 4)  i.e. maybe the material isn't
>good enough to release.
>
>RR

there aren't too many fans that don't like the new material...
I'd Like To See You In Black has gotten rave reviews, judging from comments
on the BOC bbs as well as by the headbanging done by the "passive" fans at
the gigs...

Still Burnin is also a fabulous tune...a follow-up to Burnin For You & Dancin
In The Ruins...

alot of people like Harvest Moon, and out of the new songs this is my least
favorite...alot of people are fanatical about this tune, as much as I am
about See You In Black...

the other 2, Power Underneath Despair and Cold Grey Light of Dawn, I would
grade as "B"...Cold Grey's chorus is too predictable, you could hear the
chorus coming a mile away...

if anyone would be interested in getting ahold of these tunes, I got a tape
that has these songs (except I'd Like To See You In Black)...E me for
details...

robo