HW: London/Wolverhampton?

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Sat Oct 14 22:48:46 EDT 1995

> Oh, btw, you can get *considerable* savings on your train ticket if
> you book it ahead of time,

I think this only applies to InterCity trains, e.g. London -> Wolverhampton.
But you have to book over a week in advance, so its too late :-(.  The
Cambridge->London train is run by Network Southeast, and I don't think
they do APEX fares.  However, for 13 pounds or so you can buy a Network
card that gives you a 1/3 reduction on all fares.  (A student may be
better off with a student's railcard, because that's valid on all trains
(I think).

Are list folk going to meet up before the gig, or shall we meet in the
venue itself?  (BTW, how does one get to the Academy from Brixton tube
station?).

Dave.