HW: London/Wolverhampton?

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Sun Oct 15 09:55:00 EDT 1995

> Are list folk going to meet up before the gig, or shall we meet in the
> venue itself?  (BTW, how does one get to the Academy from Brixton tube
> station?).
>
> Dave.

I dunno - we could meet at the Prince Albert in Coldharbour Lane or
something?

It's easy to find the Acadamy - turn right as you get out of the tube,
left at the lights (about 100 yds), there you go.  Just follow the crowds
- the Hawkwind fans will be easy to spot! :)

Alternatively, follow the trail of ticket touts :(

- Andy

ObCD: Eric Serra - _Leon - Bande Originale du Film_