HW: London/Wolverhampton?

Martyn White white at BORG.MED.ECU.EDU
Sun Oct 15 16:48:48 EDT 1995

>        Well, what would I do then?  I know I can get a train from
>Cambridge to London, but presumably there will not be an enormous sign
>Greeting me as I step off the train saying "This Way To Hawkwind" ;)
>        For example: where the hell is Brixton!?  And when is that gig
>anyway?
>
>Cheers,
>Carl
        Come on man, show a little resource!!  Buy an A-Z of London
and hop on the tube.  There is a stop near to Brixton (can't remember
the name, sorry).   When you come out of the tube station, follow
the long haired people wearing Afghans :-)

        The train to Wolverhampton goes from Paddington

Cheers

Martyn