HW: London/Wolverhampton?

Derrick Chilton D.C.Chilton at BHAM.AC.UK
Mon Oct 16 03:49:22 EDT 1995

>Andrew Gilham writes:
>
>> I dunno - we could meet at the Prince Albert...
>
>Is that on the Ring Route?
>
>FoFP

Hi the last place to meet is the Prince Albert it is a men only pub if you
get my drift.
If any one wants tickets for the Civic Hall let me know today, then I
suggest me meet up prior to the gig . Let me know if you need tickets then
i'll sort out a meeting place near the railway station. I suggest the
Feline and Firkin.

ps if anyone needs to stay overnight let me know..

                        Derrick...

E.Mail          D.C.Chilton at bham.ac.uk
Talk               Waylander at 147.188.64.112

"Sunrise Wrong Side of Another Day..."
                                                        Kilminster.