HW: London/Wolverhampton?

C.E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Oct 16 07:00:56 EDT 1995

>         Come on man, show a little resource!!  Buy an A-Z of London
> and hop on the tube.  There is a stop near to Brixton (can't remember
> the name, sorry).   When you come out of the tube station, follow
> the long haired people wearing Afghans :-)

        I did actually, buy an A-Z of London, however, with great presence
of mind it's in a box in the States waiting to be shipped to England! :}
However, by various methods I have figured out that Brixton is at the end
of the Victoria line ...
        Now in the states, somewhere like HMV will often have a
TicketBastard outlet where it is vital that one acquire a ticket before
hand for most shows outside of small clubs--is this also the case in the UK
or is it likely that one could appear randomly at Brixton and buy a ticket
at the door?

Cheers,
Carl