HW: Review - Warrior on the Edge of Time

Paul G Ward sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Mon Oct 16 05:59:19 EDT 1995

> I've not heard this before.   Why was the band planning to quit after
> Warrior?  Was this the first of Brock's planned hiatuses?

I can't remember the reason exactly, but it had something to do with
Brock deciding that the band had done everything it could .... it
seems that the resulting album changed his mind!

Can anyone more knowledgeable shed some light on this ?

> > The
> > other 'rock' track, "Kings of Speed" sounds very much like it is
> > Lemmy-inspired, but strangely was written by Brock & Moorcock.
>
> The lyrics are derived from Moorcock's Jerry Cornelius stories and
> novels.

Thanks for this info (and also to 'fofp' who provided the same). I'll
add it as a footnote on the WWW page.

Paul
--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'          .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd            /     \( o`-,  -----   may

Thought for the day:
    Erotic (adj): using a feather as a sex aid.
    Kinky (adj):  using the whole duck.