FS: Omnia Opera CD

C.E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Oct 16 14:42:51 EDT 1995

        I'd like to sell or trade my Omnia Opera CD (trade especially
for non-yookay deals).  I really like the music--jamming and HWish, but
to vocals are driving me insane and I really can't afford to hang onto
anything I don't absolutely love now that I'm a starving student :(

        Er, I've no idea what second hand CDs might go for in the UK ...
if 10 quid or so including postage is too much, make me another offer.
This is basically brand new, I bought it Saturday ....

        US folks, I'll happily trade this for something from the States.
It really is quite good (apart from the vocals, which may be just me) so
if you've been waiting for an opportunity to give these guys a listen
now's your chance ....

Cheers,
Carl