BOC/Various Thoughts

Ted O. Jackson TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Mon Oct 16 17:45:22 EDT 1995

          UAA03863 for BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU; Mon, 16 Oct 1995 20:56:54 +0100

From: Andrew Gilham <emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK>
Subject:      Re: BOC/Various Thoughts
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>

Yep, gimme those songs that weren't good enough for _Club Ninja_! :)

Actually, some of those "great songs that didn't make it to an album
before" *are* turning up, eg "Hansel and Gretel" on _Trepanation_.

(BTW, is it possible to set your mailer so it doesn't repeat the whole of
the message you're replying to?  Thanks!)

- Andy

Andy,

You have a hatred for 'Club Ninja' that passeth all understanding.
Actually, I thought 'Mercury' was better than anything else on that
record.  Do you haTE THAT RECORD SO MUCH BECAUSE IT WAS A BASTARDIZED
EFFORT FROM A FRAGMENTED boc, or because the material was kin of
wimped out?  It IS probably their worst album, but I really liked
'White Flags' and 'Perfect Water.'  I could have done without the
efforts of my high school alumnus Rob Haligan, but then he's infected
Judas Priest as well as BOC.  Sorry about my heavy-handed inclusions
of material.  I'm new at this new-fangled email stuff, dont ya know.
So, I'm pleading ignorance.  I'll try to clean up my presentations.
Any help you could offer will be appreciated.
Theo