[HW] update on cover project

Gary Wingert gary at Z-CODE.COM
Mon Oct 16 20:02:43 EDT 1995

On 16.Oct, isclado wrote re: "[HW] update on cover project"

iscladoc> > >Just how many list members want a set?
iscladoc>
iscladoc> From: Gary Wingert <gary at z-code.com>

Confirmed!  Did I miss the total price and U.S. address
to send the money to?

iscladoc> Also, Frank Weil and Allen Ruch (and somenone else) had
iscladoc> volunteered to make tape inserts, so if they could

I think that might've been me, using Labels Unlimited - I
did the jewel box liners for Hawkwind Live '79 and they
came out perfect..

What are you looking for in the way of the J-shell inserts?

Thanks, Allan!

Gary