BOC/Various Thoughts

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Tue Oct 17 11:35:00 EDT 1995

Theo says

> You have a hatred for 'Club Ninja' that passeth all understanding.

:)

Actually, I'm quite fond of  _CN_, it's just that (a) it seemed like they
were scraping around for material when they recorded it, and (b) I find
it tends towards the bland, more than anything.  I could live without the
stuff they left off it, it what I'm trying to say.  Like it or ignore it,
you really can't hate _Club Ninja_ - but it's too *nice* and *polite* to
be one of my favourites.

Now, out-takes from _Tyranny & Mutation_ I could go for!

- Andy