Meeting at Pub miscellany?

C.E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Oct 17 08:44:23 EDT 1995

        With or without initiative, I have acquired the necessary
railcards, train tickets, and gig tickets to put in an appearance.  I
reckon I'll be there all night, having no better plans.  I'll try to
make it to this mysterious pub before 6pm--will be wearing my boc-l
shirt (transatlantic version) under my omnipresent black vest (if
that's still the right word in yookay-speak!) and can otherwise be
identified as a early-20s bloke with long brown hair and glasses.
        Brixton, beware! ;)

Cheers,
Carl