BOC: Sony 3-pack?

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Tue Oct 17 11:27:00 EDT 1995

>Hmm . . . well, if it ain't remastered, I don't know why there would be
>a re-release of 3 albums in the catalog that are readily obtainable.
>Maybe this is the start of re-mastering the whole catalog on CD?

It would be a bargain if you don't have any of these on cd and you get three
for the price of two.  With such a quick release after WOTT chances are they
are not re-mastered.

>Perhaps Sony believes that there's a BOC market out there.  If so, then
>perhaps SWU/SFG stuff might not be just fantasy.  But, I will wait with
>some cautious optimism on this one.

Lets hope so.  This music is what most of desire in the absence of
completely new material.

>I'm waiting for a three pak of CE, Specters and AOF, since I don't have any
of them on cd as of yet.

>Don't seem logical that those 3 would be bundled together - especially
>since Mirrors was released in-between Spectres and CE (live albums not
>counting).

these three.  This three pak would definitely excite me remastered or not.

>John

AB

Five in the player lately

Molly Hatchet - Double Trouble Live