[HW] update on cover project

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Tue Oct 17 11:08:21 EDT 1995

Gary Wingert wrote:
> On 16.Oct, isclado wrote re: "[HW] update on cover project"
>
> iscladoc> > >Just how many list members want a set?
> iscladoc>
> iscladoc> From: Gary Wingert <gary at z-code.com>
>
> Confirmed!  Did I miss the total price and U.S. address
> to send the money to?
>
> iscladoc> Also, Frank Weil and Allen Ruch (and somenone else) had
> iscladoc> volunteered to make tape inserts, so if they could
>
> I think that might've been me, using Labels Unlimited - I
> did the jewel box liners for Hawkwind Live '79 and they
> came out perfect..
>
> What are you looking for in the way of the J-shell inserts?

I did volunteer and I would be happy to make up inserts, but I'm not
sure the tools I have can do as nice a job as a program made for doing
them.  The only real option I have is to measure up a standard J-shell
insert, enter the template into Framemaker, and add the text and
graphics through their (somewhat limited) graphics interface.
Although if I am careful enough, I could even work in a double-sided
insert.  I am still quite willing to do this if it makes sense, but
maybe I could be more productive by doing something like making all
the copies of the inserts (I assume that standard paper would be OK)
and sending them to Allan or whoever.

Someone just let me know what I should do.

Thanks,
Frank