HW: Canadian sghting of Area S4

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SYSTEM9.UNISYS.COM
Tue Oct 17 10:18:40 EDT 1995

To my utter amazement the new Ep Area S4 has already shown up in Toronto,
pretty reasonable at $(Can) 12.99. Definitely the import copy on EBS.

Quick comments:

Yes this sounds great, great sequencing and definitely overall more agressive
rockier sounding.  But the thing that really sticks in my mind (as someoene
else mentioned)

When the Hell did Dave decide to dig out his wah-wah pedal again, sounds great !

(I don't remember him using it on the live versions, on the US tour ????)

Cheers,
Steve L.