BOC/Covers debate

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Tue Oct 17 14:05:49 EDT 1995

>Besides didn't the Oyster Boys in their college days do a
>lot of covers by Mowtown type bands.  I would get a kick out of seeing Eric,
>Alan and Buck shuffling to the Temptations  Papa Was A Rolling Stone.  Hope
>Buck's got some rythm in dem shoes.
>
>A(don't take me seriously)B

I believe the Oyster Boys played alot of Beatles and Rolling Stones at their
gigs, along with the hits of that period...they were urged by the club owners
to play these along with their original material...I think Fartknocker said
that they played Casey Jones or Truckin' by the Dead back in those days...

I always liked their version of Born To Be Wild and It's Not Easy...

5 in the player : P
SRV - Texas Flood
Jimi Hendrix - The Ultimate Experience
Eric Clapton - Unplugged
Big Mike Griffin - Sittin' Here With Nothin'
John Lee Hooker - This Is Hip

ROBO