Space Ritual Encore

Martyn Lawrence martynl at FUJITSU.COM.AU
Wed Oct 18 16:40:10 EDT 1995

        Hi
                the other day , a local public radio station played all of
        Space Ritual plus the encore.The encore was sequed from the clapping
        at the end of Welcome etc.The one thing that was different was at the
        end of the encore after Lemmy says "what sort of ending was that",
        Andy dunkley,Nik and Stacia all made announcements thanking the audience
        ,and also wished everyone a happy new year.I have got the encore on
        stasis or one of the Anthogy cd's ,but have never heard the "extra"
        spoken piece,I will be phoning the guys up this week to find out where
        and what there copy is,but in the meantime does anyone have an idea ?
        where this comes from.
        I also have given these guys the list address,so there may be a few more        aussies on the list.

        Also I listened to the cd with the travel mix of Niks extra track
        with most of the pressurehead guys,does this compare to any of Niks
        new stuff ,'cos I was quite impressed.

        regards

        Marty

        P.s seriously considering to fly over to the UK,to catch the Portsmouth         and next day gigs,but need to be more convinced that this is a tour not
        to be missed,help anyone ? 'am I losing my mind?