HW: Steve Swindells

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Wed Oct 18 14:05:00 EDT 1995

Browsing _Time Out_ just now instead of working, I was sort-of reading
the "Techno" column, about a web-based "digital jukebox" where unsigned
artists can tout their wares, when I noticed the byline - Steve
Swindells, ex-Hawklord.

Anyway, apparently he's got a home-page somewhere on these people's
system, which is at     http://cdj.cerbernet.co.uk/

However, it seems you have to download some software and then install it
in order to proceed, and I frankly couldn't be arsed...  but
Hawkwind-friends-and-relations completists, anyone curious about
web-based music publishing, might be interested.

- Andy