BOC Club Ninja a Review

Matt Thompson thompsom at OSOFT_NT.BUCKHEAD.COM
Wed Oct 18 13:10:00 EDT 1995

>As far as I can tell, Eric is singing on "I am the One You Warned me
of", "Del
>Rio" and "...Frankenstien's Castle...". Buck sings "Les Invisibles", "In
the
>Presence of Another World", "Astronomy" and "Magna of Illusion". This
all
>seems pretty clear to me. I always thought it was Joe on "Blue Oyster
Cult"
>but am not sure. The only song  was ever sure was Al singing was
>"Imaginos".

This is my understanding on who sings what on Imaginos:

I Am The One You Warned Me Of  -- Eric with Jon Rogers singing a couple
of the high lines
Les Invisibles  --  Buck
In The Presence Of Another World  --  Eric
Del Rio's Song  -- Eric with Al doing the spoken part
The Siege And Investiture Of Baron Von Frankenstein's Castle At
Weisseria  --  Joey Cerisano
Astronomy  --  Buck with Al
Magna Of Illusion  --  Buck with I think Al on the spoken part
Blue Oyster Cult  --  Al with I think Buck on the chorus
Imaginos  --  Jon Rogers

Joe is just on the backgrounds.  Al is on almost all the backgrounds.