BOC: 3-pack out?

Wed Oct 18 15:27:46 EDT 1995

A few more comments on what Adrian said:

> At Best Buy you can
get each of BOC's first three releases for $7.88 each, total of $23.64.
 These are the original cd's and not remastered.  Now pretend that your
entire BOC collection is on vinyl or tape.  Sony releases 3 pak which is not
remastered, for a bundled price $17.99.

Now, this makes no sense to me.  WOTT, a double CD was released less than
a month ago, prices in around $20-25.  Now they're gonna turn around and
sell a *3* CD pack for less?

And I do not believe that there are very many folks who have not got the
catalog on CD that are suddenly going to scarf up this 3-pack.  Again,
the 3 CDs have been on the shelves for years, and usually at a decent
price.  Someone who wouldn't fork over $20-30 for them individually is
suddenly going to pick up the package for $18?  No, I doubt that.

I can understand a market for WOTT - but just bundling the 3 CDs together
seems like a very dumb idea.

John