3-pak

Skip Galvin skipg at COMPUMEDIA.COM
Wed Oct 18 23:21:08 EDT 1995

Paul writes:

"As for doubting whether anyone would fork out for such a beast, well, I,
for one, would.  In fact, I did.  I bought the Stevie Ray Vaughn 3-pack
about 2 years ago.  And it was actually the cost that provided the
incentive.  I'd probably pick up the Santana 3-pack, too, if ever I
stumbled across it again.
I don't know if I'd go for the BOC 3-pack.  I'm *sorely* tempted, as I
don't have any of the three on CD, so it would be a great bargain for me.
However, I'd prefer to wait until (if ever) the albums are properly
remastered, before getting them on CD.  It's a tough decision.  But the
price is a great incentive..."

I agree with Paul. I have very little BOC on cd and this is an excellent
opportunity to pick some up. It would be great to have the albums re-
mastered as Zep/Aerosmith's were but we could wait forever on this one.

--Skip