For Adrian - Bloom's preferences

Thu Oct 19 08:14:56 EDT 1995

Sorry about sending this to the list, but when I tried private e-mail,
it bounced.

John

Adrian:

I don't have a clue as to what kind of word processing capability Eric
has (and I would doubt anyone on BOC-L does) - however, since you have
MS Word, you can save whatever document you have as a straight text file
(using the "Save As" command) -- and then if Bloom has any kind of
editor, he ought to be able to read it.  True, it might not have any
nice formatting you've done (bold, underlining, fonts, tabs, etc), but
at least the words will be there.

Later,
John