Fwd: can't post to newsgroup anymore

DFrost8547 at AOL.COM DFrost8547 at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 19 15:15:37 EDT 1995

Here's some news from Tania, who's unfortunately no longer "authorized" to
watch Carl attempting to wend his way from Cambridge to Witherspoon... :-)
 We'll have to keep her posted...
(Are ya reading this, Carl?) :-) !!!
--DF

---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:   ruiz at head-cfa.harvard.edu (Tania Ruiz)
To:     DFrost8547 at aol.com
Date: 95-10-18 14:48:18 EDT

Some stupid message about not being authorized....

Would you mind posting this for me? Thanks:

Hiya hiya all....long time no lurk. This is Tania Ruiz, writing
to let you all know there is a www site for the Brain Surgeons.
The site has been enhanced for use with Netscape 1.1, so please
use it if you have it...thanks!

http://www.NovPapyrus.com/bs/

PLEASE, if you've got comments/suggestions/material/help,
send me email at tania at NovPapyrus.com  .

I hope you enjoy it!

Tania