BOC Club Ninja a Review

Joseph Brooks bpalace!jbrooks at CONNECTNET1.CONNECTNET.COM
Thu Oct 19 10:08:01 EDT 1995

On Wed 18-Oct-1995  1:10p, Matt Thompson wrote:

MT> This is my understanding on who sings what on Imaginos:

MT> In The Presence Of Another World  --  Eric

Wow.. sure didn't sound like Eric to me... Sort of subtle for his usual style.

MT> The Siege And Investiture Of Baron Von Frankenstein's Castle At
MT> Weisseria  --  Joey Cerisano

This realy suprises me.. sure sounds like Eric here.

The rest is about what I'd figured.. except I had no idea that those other
guys did any of the main vocal parts.

        _
      || \    *jbrooks at bpalace.com                          "San Diego's
      || <    *PGP key available                              Original
    |_||_/    *Brokedown Palace BBS 619-596-1974/7419       Grateful BBS"