DOMINANCE AND SUBMISSION!!

albert bouchard wk06705 at WORLDLINK.COM
Thu Oct 19 17:33:32 EDT 1995

On Wed, 18 Oct 1995 jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG asks:

> PS:  My understanding is that Albert played guitar and did the vocals on
> this track, and Joe B. played the keyboards (based on information
> from sources other than the CD) - is this correct?

        I played the rhythm guitars and Chris Whitley and myself did a double
guitar lead in the middle. Joe's on keys and background vocals with me and the
plan was for Watt and myself to share the lead vocal duties. I haven't heard
the final mix so I'm not sure how it came out.
Al