BOC: London date

CHARLES THE GRINNING BOY grant_c%wglim1.DNET at SB.COM
Fri Oct 20 10:49:23 EDT 1995

> > > BOC in London, I've lost the current date. Is it actually now
> > > December 13.

> Dec 13th as far as I know. And your original message was posted.

> Tim

Well, I don't want to get too excited too soon but -

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

It looks like I will be going to the Forum on Dec 13th.

I'll have only been waiting 6 yrs, 8 months, 28 days to see
them again.

I can stop sulking for now and look out for where people are
meeting before hand etc. It'll be great to actually meet some
fellow boc-lers. Did someone (Jason?) say it was their
birthday?

Looking more like it
Grinning again,

.......Charlie.       grant_c%wglim1.dnet at sb.com