For Adrian - Bloom's preferences

Paul G Ward sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Fri Oct 20 06:55:51 EDT 1995

On 19 Oct 95 John A Swartz wrote about For Adrian - Bloom's
preferences:

> Sorry about sending this to the list, but when I tried private e-mail,
> it bounced.

Me too!

> editor, he ought to be able to read it.  True, it might not have any
> nice formatting you've done (bold, underlining, fonts, tabs, etc), but
> at least the words will be there.

You could hope that he at least has access to Windows, and send it in
'Write' format, which is on every Windows PC.

Paul

--
Thought for the day:
    Dictatorship (n): a form of government under which everything

Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'          .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd            /     \( o`-,  -----   may
mail: sonique at aardvark.apana.org.au            ////    '~ (    ---   they
http://aardvark.apana.org.au/~sonique/my.html /////// :    ; ---   Fly!