BOC: Solo efforts

Ken Long Prozaxs at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 20 11:52:16 EDT 1995

I like the circular saw sound in the middle of "born to rock" in "flat out";
it
makes me laugh.    I think the lyrics are funny and I like the guitar, both
lead and bass..

I can't help but think of that song whenever I cut a sheet of plywood.
Hmm... and this album came out way before "Home Improvements" hit the tube.

I'd have to agree with the previous review.  It is mostly a pop rock album
from the early 80s.  I remember reading an interview with Buck in, I believe
the magazine was "Guitar for the practicing musician".   Buck made the
comment
his original material was/is more Pop than the BOC HM sound.

Ken