Tonight at Jaxx!!

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Fri Oct 20 18:45:00 EDT 1995

Well folks the day is finally here that I get to see my favorite band from
about 18 inches away.  Heading to Jaxx early to catch Agents of Fortune
w/Miles KB on guitar (MKB is author of Cyberbaron on the net where you can
get all that wonderful BOC tour info).  I understand Craig Shipley's wife
used to play with the second band of the night so I'll play close attention
to them and let you know how they did Craig.  The third band is called Slow
Acid factor and they are supposed to be pretty good.  Some closing notes:

Robo - hope you are coming down to the show, would be good to meet you.  We
talked off line before so you know how to find me.  In addition since they
say "I Want to See You In Black" I'll be wearing black from top to bottom.
 Besides somebody has to post a review on tonites gig and I may be too busy
enjoying myself.

Torgo - I got all 11 parts my man on a 3.5 and ready to go.  Included your
e-mail address so Eyes and the Boys know who to thank.  I'll tell him to
read all the stuff we talked about on the flight across the great pond.
 About the trade, if I pull this off which one are we going to exchange
OYFOOYK or ST?

Ken - Don't think we ever met but hope to meet you tonight.  See ROBO above
to be able to recognize me.

Dr. Bob in Delaware - Will be sure to ask for a XXX for ya.  The minute I
get inside I'll be looking for a band reprsentative to see if its possible.
 Wish me luck.

Good Weekend everybody!

Ciao
A(air guitaring all the way there)B