[HW] update on cover project

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Sun Oct 22 00:07:40 EDT 1995

On Tue, 17 Oct 1995, Frank Weil wrote:

> > iscladoc> Also, Frank Weil and Allen Ruch (and somenone else) had
> > iscladoc> volunteered to make tape inserts, so if they could
> >
> > I think that might've been me, using Labels Unlimited - I
> > did the jewel box liners for Hawkwind Live '79 and they
> > came out perfect..
> >
> > What are you looking for in the way of the J-shell inserts?
>
> I did volunteer and I would be happy to make up inserts, but I'm not
> sure the tools I have can do as nice a job as a program made for doing
> them.

>From what you say, and what Gary said above, it seems like it'd be easier
for him to make them.  At this point, I don't really care who makes them,
just so that we get something to go with the tapes ;-)

> maybe I could be more productive by doing something like making all
> the copies of the inserts (I assume that standard paper would be OK)
> and sending them to Allan or whoever.

That sounds great Frank!  Thanks to you and Gary!

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Nomad of the Time Streams #159
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Keeper of _The Dead Gods Book_
iscladoc at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_