Lemmy In "Uncut"

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Sun Oct 22 12:16:18 EDT 1995

went to the local video store last night where they were having a
going-out-of-business sale...5 vids for $10, so I checked it out...
one of the vids I picked up was John Bobbitt - Uncut...in a reenactment of
Lorena driving down the road with the penis in her hand, she throws the penis
out the window and lands along the roadside at this man's feet...the camera
pans up and it is Lemmy!  who says "wha' in bloo'y 'ell is that?  looks like
a dick!  oh well, it ain't mine..." and then he walks away...also there are a
few songs by Motorhead in this flick...
I've seen Lemmy in acting roles before, does anyone know if he ever appeared
in an American TV series, like Miami Vice (who had Ted Nugent <who was pretty
damn good, I might add> and Phil Collins)?  I think Lemmy could be pretty
good at playin a bad guy...

now, about John Wayne "Mr Softee" Bobbitt...poor guy...I think a cap-gun
packs more than what this guy has in his pistol!

ROBO